From plowing fields to making goods, players must keep track of the production of agricultural products and goods for the city’s population. Players have an arsenal of tools to optimize their goals. The gameplay of Nebuchadnezzar is aimed at all types of players, from those new to the genre to experienced strategists.
Nebuchadnezzar’s main campaign consists of 16 historical missions spanning the period from the settlement of ancient lands to the Persian conquest of Babylon in the 6th century BC. Each mission is associated with a different period in the history of ancient Mesopotamia. Players must complete important tasks for the specific time and place of each mission, including the construction of historical monuments.
Nebuchadnezzar features an in-game “monument editor” that gives players full control over their buildings. From structural design to color scheme to final details, it’s all in the hands of the player. Will you recreate history or make history? This is yours.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7+ Requires a 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i3+ and equivalents
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 1 GB available space
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / Intel HD 4000, 1024MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Nebuchadnezzar” >> “Game” folder.
- Then double click on the “LaunchGame” icon to play the game. Done!