Thomas was Alone Crack + Torrent Free Download
Thomas Was Alone Crack (128 MB) is a puzzle-platformer video game. I Guide a group of rectangles through a series of obstacles and use their different skills together to get to the end of each environment. Listen to great music from David Howsden. Jump over the rectangles neatly placed by Mike Bithell. Hear Danny Wallace’s wistful and somewhat funny voice-over.
Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements before downloading.
Thomas Was Alone Torrent Free Download is an indie minimalist 2D platformer about friendship and jumping and floating and anti-gravity. Guide a group of rectangles through a series of obstacles, using their different skills together to get to the end of each environment. Immerse yourself in David Housden’s critically acclaimed procedural score. Listen to awesome music by David Housden. Jump over rectangles meticulously placed by Mike Bithell. Listen to the voiceover read wistfully and a bit amusingly by Danny Wallace. Thomas Was Alone tells the story of the world’s first sentient AIs, and how they worked together to, well, not escape: Escape is a strong word. ‘Emerge’ might be better. We didn’t even mention the bouncing. That’d be overkill.
Minimum system requirements;
- Operating system: Windows XP
- Processor: 500 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 400 MB free space
- DirectX: Version 7.0
How to install:
- Unzip the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open the ” folder, mount and write “wmt-twaxdouble.iso” and install it.
- When the installation is complete, navigate to the folder where you will be installing the game.
- Open the folder and double-click the game icon to start the game. Made!